Sunday, July 10, 2011

One Down, One Left to Go!


Got my first sock done, and I'm happy, it fits! My daughter has the same size foot I do, so if all goes well, this pair of socks will fit her. I noticed that as I have started the second sock, even though I tried to match the color in the pathway of the skein to the same color as the first one, it's slightly different...oh, well! Not sure what I could do differently to make them EXACTLY the same, but that could be another sock method, doing two socks on two circulars--yikes! Not ready for that, yet! From what everybody says, once you get your first pair done, it's like an addiction--you start making LOTS of socks! I can see that happening, which is a good thing, because I have purchased lots of cool sock yarn.....

We have been busy this week visiting family, so this is a short post tonight...still working on my knitted doll, and hopefully, it will all get done before the family reunion on July 21st in Sedona, Arizona. See you next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment