Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Gift from My Sister....

We get our mail once a month and so, when January's mail came, I missed getting my sister's Christmas present by just a few days. She is back to weaving small things, and sent me these beautiful coasters! I love them!
Thanks, sis!

This week I saw a pattern for a pacifier clip holder from the book Itty Bitty Nursery....I just had to make the elephant. It was quite "fiddly" as you are using double pointed needles and just two to three stitches per needle for most of it. I felt like I was "all sticks" and not much knitting going on while using them, but it worked out ok. I bought the regular pacifier with a ribbon holder at Walmart, then took off the ribbon part and used everything else for the holder. I've seen some holders where they used bulldog clips from Staples or Office Max, but I think a purchased holder turned out much cuter.
I'm going to try the frog pacifier holder next.....See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment