Sunday, February 26, 2012

Socks and Baby Things

Working on a pair of socks for me...YAY! Sock-a-licious Yarn by Kollage...wonderful shades of blues, like denim...the yarn makes me think of the colors of the ocean in the Florida Keys...think I will call them my "Key West" socks...I'm not finished with them, but here they are so far.....Toe up, using a pattern from Liat Gat of Knit Freedom, called Beginner Socks for Magic Loop, except I'm not doing Magic Loop, I'm doing two circulars...
That's ok....just haven't gotten around to watching the videos to learn how to do Magic Loop...Still working on my little frog pacifier clip....lost the instructions so not sure if I can figure out how to finish him! But gonna try.....He has a little butterfly and leaves on the strap. Have to embroider some eyes and a mouth on the little frog and he's done.

Wish I could find my instructions...have no idea what I did with them...Usually, I copy them if they are from a book and put them in a zip loc bag along with all the supplies needed for the current project. But this time, the instructions have come up missing...Sigh! I do this to myself all the time and it's so frustrating!  I don't have the book any longer to go back to to find the directions....And we're not near any library, so that's out. Phooey! Hopefully, before another week goes by, they will turn up.......

No comments:

Post a Comment